Friday 12 March 2010

Ancillary Task - Website Homepage


This is the inital design of the website of which I created by myself. By creating this website, I was able to put a lot of time and effort into what I wanted it to look like as well what pictures, images and text I wanted to use.

Although I had had previous experience at using Dreamweaver, I also picked up and used other tools within the programme that I didn't know about before.

The feedback I received for this website was very positive which made me happy as I had spent an enormous amount of time and effort creating this.

The only piece of criticism I got for this design of the webpage is that people felt the image thumbnails should be in black and white like the music video. I took this into account and therefore changed these images as suggested and I felt they instantly made the website appear more realistic.

I thoroughly enjoyed utilising my skills in this area and am proud of what I have achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment